Newham Training and Education Centre (NEWTEC) is a specialist charity organisation offering vocational training opportunities and high quality registered day care nursery facilities in Stratford and East London. It is well placed and experienced to respond to the challenges and opportunities available in the Newham area. NEWTEC is a charity and receives funding from a range of agencies. The learning programmes are highly responsive to learner and employer needs and offer excellent progression routes ranging from Entry Level to a Level 5 Foundation Degree in Early Years and Early Years Leadership and Management.
- All our children will be happy, healthy & safe, and supported by well qualified & economically active parents & carers.
- To provide the highest quality childcare services and vocational training in care for young people, adults & employers.
- Provide high quality childcare at affordable prices.
- Develop and operate integrated services with key partners for children, their parents/carers, and employers.
- Provide FE/HE training in Children’s Care Services for young people, adults & employers, to include foundation level services.
- Prioritise training for young people and adults at risk of non-participation or unemployment, and for those progressing from foundation programmes.
- Develop NEWTEC’s strategy in partnership and work in an integrated way with relevant local and regional agencies.
- Continuously develop and improve all aspects of the organisation, including quality, financial health, leadership and management, professionalism, and resources.
Our Values are:
- Promoting and safeguarding the interests of children, young people, adults and the community.
- Promotion of equality, diversity and inclusion as key aspects of meeting community needs, excellent service delivery, and good employment practice.
- An ethical organisation reflecting our charitable status, the reliance which communities have on our services and our partner and stakeholder status with other key local organisations.
- Business Innovation: seeking creative initiatives to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organisation.
- Determination to succeed: aiming to achieve excellence in all that we do, and grow the services we provide.
Our Board of Trustees:
• Mozhy Chipperfield • Linda Jordan • Liz Laycock • Annette Cast • Sheila Weeden
Working in Partnership with:
Download more information about us in PDF format on the links below. If you have any problems downloading? Click Here.